Basic information about the DeKalb County
The DeKalb County is located in the state of Alabama. This county occupies 780 square miles, with 2 square miles being water areas. There are 71.109 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of DeKalb County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (84.5%), followed by Some Other Race (9.92%) and Two or More races (2.21%). There are 26.842 households in the county, while 72,13% of them are family households and 27,87% represent non family households. There are 17 cities and towns in DeKalb County. The most populated city is Fort Payne city and the smallest town or village is Lakeview town.
- 2.513Remainder of Collinsville CCD
- 6.766Remainder of Crossville CCD
- 4.754Remainder of Fort Payne CCD
- 4.981Remainder of Ider CCD
- 5.464Remainder of Rainsville-Sylvania CCD
- 2.905Remainder of Valley Head-Mentone CCD