Basic information about the Cobb County
The Cobb County is located in the state of Georgia. This county occupies 345 square miles, with 6 square miles being water areas. There are 688.078 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Cobb County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (62.21%), followed by Black or African American (24.96%) and Some Other Race (5.28%). There are 260.056 households in the county, while 67,43% of them are family households and 32,57% represent non family households. There are 9 cities and towns in Cobb County. The most populated city is Marietta city and the smallest town or village is Austell city.
- 125.942Remainder of Acworth-Kennesaw CCD
- 24.737Remainder of Austell CCD
- 18.141Remainder of Fair Oaks CCD
- 16.098Remainder of Mableton CCD
- 62.375Remainder of Marietta CCD
- 151.545Remainder of Northeast Cobb CCD