Basic information about the Scott County
The Scott County is located in the state of Illinois. This county occupies 253 square miles, with 2 square miles being water areas. There are 5.355 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Scott County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (98.58%), followed by Two or More races (0.75%) and Asian (0.22%). There are 2.214 households in the county, while 68,47% of them are family households and 31,53% represent non family households. There are 7 cities and towns in Scott County. The most populated city is Winchester city and the smallest town or village is Exeter village.
- 263Remainder of Exeter-Bluffs precinct
- 218Remainder of Glasgow precinct
- 332Remainder of Manchester precinct
- 72Remainder of Naples-Bluffs precinct
- 187Remainder of Winchester No. 1 precinct
- 152Remainder of Winchester No. 2 precinct