Basic information about the Clay County
The Clay County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 362 square miles, with 4 square miles being water areas. There are 26.890 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Clay County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (97.82%), followed by Two or More races (0.88%) and Some Other Race (0.51%). There are 10.447 households in the county, while 71,35% of them are family households and 28,65% represent non family households. There are 8 cities and towns in Clay County. The most populated city is Brazil city and the smallest town or village is Center Point town.
- 1.448Remainder of Dick Johnson township
- 1.311Remainder of Harrison township
- 2.414Remainder of Jackson township
- 1.062Remainder of Lewis township
- 3.524Remainder of Posey township
- 697Remainder of Sugar Ridge township