Basic information about the Hancock County
The Hancock County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 308 square miles, with 2 square miles being water areas. There are 70.002 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Hancock County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (95.2%), followed by Black or African American (2.07%) and Two or More races (1.24%). There are 26.304 households in the county, while 75,24% of them are family households and 24,76% represent non family households. There are 8 cities and towns in Hancock County. The most populated city is Greenfield city and the smallest town or village is Spring Lake town.
- 2.377Remainder of Brandywine township
- 1.489Remainder of Brown township
- 6.491Remainder of Buck Creek township
- 5.232Remainder of Center township
- 12.014Remainder of Sugar Creek township
- 2.279Remainder of Vernon township