Basic information about the Howard County
The Howard County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 295 square miles, with 2 square miles being water areas. There are 82.752 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Howard County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (88.56%), followed by Black or African American (6.86%) and Two or More races (2.47%). There are 34.301 households in the county, while 65,90% of them are family households and 34,10% represent non family households. There are 4 cities and towns in Howard County. The most populated city is Kokomo city and the smallest town or village is Russiaville town.
- 4.778Remainder of Center township
- 3.788Remainder of Clay township
- 6.669Remainder of Harrison township
- 1.015Remainder of Honey Creek township
- 2.579Remainder of Howard township
- 2.447Remainder of Liberty township