Basic information about the Huntington County
The Huntington County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 389 square miles, with 6 square miles being water areas. There are 37.124 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Huntington County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (97.14%), followed by Two or More races (1.13%) and Some Other Race (0.45%). There are 14.218 households in the county, while 70,85% of them are family households and 29,15% represent non family households. There are 6 cities and towns in Huntington County. The most populated city is Huntington city and the smallest town or village is Mount Etna town.
- 2.321Remainder of Jackson township
- 727Remainder of Jefferson township
- 1.102Remainder of Lancaster township
- 435Remainder of Polk township
- 705Remainder of Rock Creek township
- 810Remainder of Salamonie township