Basic information about the Knox County
The Knox County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 525 square miles, with 9 square miles being water areas. There are 38.440 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Knox County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (94.89%), followed by Black or African American (2.62%) and Two or More races (1.23%). There are 15.249 households in the county, while 63,77% of them are family households and 36,23% represent non family households. There are 13 cities and towns in Knox County. The most populated city is Vincennes city and the smallest town or village is Ragsdale CDP.
- 1.371Remainder of Harrison township
- 1.133Remainder of Johnson township
- 420Remainder of Steen township
- 681Remainder of Vigo township
- 5.284Remainder of Vincennes township
- 1.194Remainder of Washington township