Basic information about the LaGrange County
The LaGrange County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 388 square miles, with 8 square miles being water areas. There are 37.128 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of LaGrange County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (96.62%), followed by Some Other Race (1.71%) and Two or More races (0.83%). There are 11.598 households in the county, while 78,51% of them are family households and 21,49% represent non family households. There are 5 cities and towns in LaGrange County. The most populated city is Lagrange town and the smallest town or village is Shipshewana town.
- 3.363Remainder of Clay township
- 3.534Remainder of Clearspring township
- 3.725Remainder of Eden township
- 2.923Remainder of Johnson township
- 1.700Remainder of Lima township
- 4.561Remainder of Newbury township