Basic information about the White County
The White County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 510 square miles, with 4 square miles being water areas. There are 24.643 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of White County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (93.87%), followed by Some Other Race (3.75%) and Two or More races (1.44%). There are 9.741 households in the county, while 70,31% of them are family households and 29,69% represent non family households. There are 10 cities and towns in White County. The most populated city is Monticello city and the smallest town or village is Burnettsville town.
- 309Remainder of Jackson township
- 1.531Remainder of Liberty township
- 177Remainder of Lincoln township
- 1.505Remainder of Monon township
- 1.626Remainder of Prairie township
- 552Remainder of Princeton township