Basic information about the Cecil County
The Cecil County is located in the state of Maryland. This county occupies 419 square miles, with 72 square miles being water areas. There are 101.108 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Cecil County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (89.2%), followed by Black or African American (6.22%) and Two or More races (2.15%). There are 36.867 households in the county, while 72,37% of them are family households and 27,63% represent non family households. There are 8 cities and towns in Cecil County. The most populated city is Elkton town and the smallest town or village is Port Deposit town.
- 4.486Remainder of District 1, Cecilton
- 4.879Remainder of District 2, Chesapeake City
- 11.558Remainder of District 3, Elkton
- 18.018Remainder of District 5, North East
- 8.028Remainder of District 6, Rising Sun
- 6.871Remainder of District 7, Port Deposit