Basic information about the St. Mary's County
The St. Mary's County is located in the state of Maryland. This county occupies 765 square miles, with 408 square miles being water areas. There are 105.151 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of St. Mary's County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (78.59%), followed by Black or African American (14.29%) and Two or More races (3.17%). There are 37.604 households in the county, while 72,02% of them are family households and 27,98% represent non family households. There are 9 cities and towns in St. Mary's County. The most populated city is California CDP and the smallest town or village is St. George Island CDP.
- 3.314District 7, Milestown
- 5.508Remainder of District 2, Valley Lee
- 12.473Remainder of District 3, Leonardtown
- 5.337Remainder of District 5, Mechanicsville
- 14.349Remainder of District 8, Bay
- 0Remainder of District 9, St. George Island