Basic information about the Lincoln County
The Lincoln County is located in the state of Missouri. This county occupies 641 square miles, with 15 square miles being water areas. There are 52.566 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Lincoln County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (95%), followed by Black or African American (1.87%) and Two or More races (1.78%). There are 18.906 households in the county, while 75,27% of them are family households and 24,73% represent non family households. There are 13 cities and towns in Lincoln County. The most populated city is Troy city and the smallest town or village is Cave town.
- 3.171Remainder of Burr Oak township
- 7.145Remainder of Clark township
- 1.803Remainder of Hawk Point township
- 2.306Remainder of Hurricane township
- 9.228Remainder of Monroe township
- 289Remainder of Prairie township