Basic information about the Pemiscot County
The Pemiscot County is located in the state of Missouri. This county occupies 514 square miles, with 22 square miles being water areas. There are 18.296 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Pemiscot County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (70.41%), followed by Black or African American (26.78%) and Two or More races (1.48%). There are 7.350 households in the county, while 65,47% of them are family households and 34,53% represent non family households. There are 12 cities and towns in Pemiscot County. The most populated city is Caruthersville city and the smallest town or village is Pascola village.
- 273Remainder of Hayti township
- 324Remainder of Holland township
- 908Remainder of Little Prairie township
- 266Remainder of Little River township
- 282Remainder of Pascola township
- 512Remainder of Virginia township