Basic information about the Pike County
The Pike County is located in the state of Missouri. This county occupies 685 square miles, with 15 square miles being water areas. There are 18.516 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Pike County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (90.18%), followed by Black or African American (7.2%) and Two or More races (1.41%). There are 6.560 households in the county, while 67,93% of them are family households and 32,07% represent non family households. There are 12 cities and towns in Pike County. The most populated city is Bowling Green city and the smallest town or village is Tarrants village.
- 1.812Remainder of Buffalo township
- 772Remainder of Calumet township
- 1.942Remainder of Cuivre township
- 587Remainder of Peno township
- 520Remainder of Prairieville township
- 95Remainder of Salt River township