Basic information about the Boone County
The Boone County is located in the state of Nebraska. This county occupies 688 square miles, with 1 square miles being water areas. There are 5.505 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Boone County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (98.49%), followed by Black or African American (0.42%) and Two or More races (0.33%). There are 2.336 households in the county, while 65,97% of them are family households and 34,03% represent non family households. There are 7 cities and towns in Boone County. The most populated city is Albion city and the smallest town or village is Raeville CDP.
- 227Remainder of Cedar precinct
- 242Remainder of Dublin-Bonanza precinct
- 455Remainder of North Manchester precinct
- 272Remainder of Oakland precinct
- 282Remainder of Southeast Manchester precinct
- 249Remainder of Southwest Manchester precinct