Basic information about the Granville County
The Granville County is located in the state of North Carolina. This county occupies 537 square miles, with 6 square miles being water areas. There are 59.916 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Granville County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (60.43%), followed by Black or African American (32.8%) and Some Other Race (3.88%). There are 20.628 households in the county, while 71,25% of them are family households and 28,75% represent non family households. There are 5 cities and towns in Granville County. The most populated city is Oxford city and the smallest town or village is Stovall town.
- 4.632Remainder of Fishing Creek township
- 2.755Remainder of Oxford township
- 1.630Remainder of Salem township
- 2.413Remainder of Sassafras Fork township
- 5.090Remainder of Tally Ho township
- 2.373Walnut Grove township