Basic information about the Martin County
The Martin County is located in the state of North Carolina. This county occupies 462 square miles, with 1 square miles being water areas. There are 24.505 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Martin County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (53.13%), followed by Black or African American (43.46%) and Some Other Race (1.77%). There are 10.318 households in the county, while 66,76% of them are family households and 33,24% represent non family households. There are 9 cities and towns in Martin County. The most populated city is Williamston town and the smallest town or village is Bear Grass town.
- 1.351Remainder of Cross Roads township
- 783Remainder of Goose Nest township
- 1.052Remainder of Hamilton township
- 2.198Remainder of Jamesville township
- 1.685Remainder of Robersonville township
- 3.601Remainder of Williamston township