Basic information about the Washington County
The Washington County is located in the state of Rhode Island. This county occupies 563 square miles, with 234 square miles being water areas. There are 126.979 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Washington County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (93.82%), followed by Two or More races (1.82%) and Asian (1.63%). There are 49.177 households in the county, while 65,68% of them are family households and 34,32% represent non family households. There are 13 cities and towns in Washington County. The most populated city is Westerly CDP and the smallest town or village is Watch Hill CDP.
- 7.095Remainder of Charlestown town
- 5.091Remainder of Hopkinton town
- 12.459Remainder of Narragansett town
- 6.867Remainder of Richmond town
- 15.178Remainder of South Kingstown town
- 2.476Remainder of Westerly town