Basic information about the Anderson County
The Anderson County is located in the state of South Carolina. This county occupies 758 square miles, with 43 square miles being water areas. There are 187.126 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Anderson County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (80.06%), followed by Black or African American (16.04%) and Two or More races (1.53%). There are 73.829 households in the county, while 70,33% of them are family households and 29,67% represent non family households. There are 17 cities and towns in Anderson County. The most populated city is Anderson city and the smallest town or village is Pelzer town.
- 5.117Remainder of Iva CCD
- 14.056Remainder of Pendleton CCD
- 15.393Remainder of Powdersville-Piedmont CCD
- 5.303Remainder of Starr CCD
- 4.045Remainder of Townville CCD
- 17.875Remainder of Williamston-Pelzer CCD